[Usability] Re: 1 Usability admin request(s) waiting

It is spam, just privately initialized, rather than through a company.
He likely just sends that letter to any even remotely it-related mail
address he can get his hands on.

I haven't touched it (thought you could do the honours :) ), but I'd
just silently discard it.

--

Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel.    +46-046 222 8588             Dr. Janne Morén (mr)
Home:   +46-046 211 4973             Dept. of Cognitive Science
Fax:    +46-046 222 9758             Kungshuset, Lund
                                     S-222 22 Lund, Sweden