Re: [Usability] Evolution 2.0

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 01:23:14PM +0200, Daniel Borgmann wrote:
<snip>
> But only a bit. :) Tabs can be useful for a browser because you never
> know how many windows you want open at the same time and it makes it
> trivial to load slow loading pages in the background while still viewing
> other pages. . . .

I read recently that OmniWeb allowed links to be opened in a new window
below the current window.  If the window list could indicate a loading
state - e.g., with spinning arrows - and an app could indicate a window
should not be raised and focused when mapped, then we would have background

Cheers,
Greg