[Usability] Terminology change: Reduce Newism

We usually use actions as menu items, which are a bit of commands, e.g.
"insert": "hey, computer, insert that!" or "save as": "hey, computer,
save that!") which I really like because infinitive/imperative verbal
forms (the same in English) are very pictorial pictorial. Now we've got
several exceptions: "New Window", "New Folder", etc. I'll refer to this
terminology as "Newism".
I recently noted that a Nautilus string was changed to "Create
Folder"/"Create Launcher" which I prefer a lot over "New Folder"/"New
Launcher", because they begin with a verb and therefore increase
consistency. Same for "New Window" that has been replaced by "Open New
Window", which doesn't crop the "New", but at least makes the string
more pictorial by adding a verb at the beginning.
Nautilus introducted that terminology, I think it would be a good thing
if the rest of GNOME (and hopefully, even GTK+, in it's fileselector)
followed it, too.
Examples of Newism can be found in Epiphany where we have "New Window",
"New Tab" and "New Bookmark".

regs,
 Chris