Re: [Usability] gpdf UI review
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: rcoscali cvs gnome org
- Cc: Gnome Usability List <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] gpdf UI review
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:19:21 +1000
<quote who="R??mi Cohen-Scali">
> I am working on adding gpdf with news outlines navigation features
> (bookmarks, thumbnails, annotations, signatures). I choose a galeon like
> sidebar design for presenting these views to the user.
Hi, note that new feature ideas is not part of the UI review process. It's
intended to cover HIG, string and consistency issues -> making sure that the
current (frozen) user interfaces are polished and familiar.
Looks like cool stuff for 2.6 though!
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM http://sco.iwethey.org/
"Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne
] [Thread Prev