Re: [Usability] gpdf UI review

<quote who="R??mi Cohen-Scali">

> I am working on adding gpdf with news outlines navigation features
> (bookmarks, thumbnails, annotations, signatures).  I choose a galeon like
> sidebar design for presenting these views to the user.

Hi, note that new feature ideas is not part of the UI review process. It's
intended to cover HIG, string and consistency issues -> making sure that the
current (frozen) user interfaces are polished and familiar.

Looks like cool stuff for 2.6 though!

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne