Re: [Usability] Standardizing Find and Replace windows

Who here is familiar with a program called EditPad? Unfortunately, a
Windows program, which means I can't provide screenshots this very moment.
It does, however, open a text tab at the *bottom* of the screen. This is a
whole lot more convenient than a program-modal dialogue.

Anyone with a Windows machine, screenshot, if you would?

Dan