Re: [Usability]Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Music player UI

> > ps. Check out http://evolvedoo.sourceforge.net//crackhack.png . It was
> > one of Jorn's mockups that he posted to the rhythmbox list while he was
> > still hacking on rb.
>
> The main window looks more or less like what I had in mind for the
> playlist (though perhaps a little bit less compact).

One interesting thing is that the idea of that show was that there is no
library view, but in your proposal there is one. I wonder how we can
merge these two ideas.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]