[Usability]HIGfing the properties windows
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- To: nautilus-list gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: [Usability]HIGfing the properties windows
- Date: 17 Feb 2003 11:42:02 +0100
I can try to rearrange some spacing/allignment stuff in the properties
Just some design question:
* 12 px between window border and widgets?
* 24 px between notebook and buttons?
* 12 px between notebook internal border and internal widget?
* remove separators in "Permissions" tab and using a 18 px
* Can I use directly numbers (ie. gtk_vbox_new (TRUE, 18) ) or I
have to use GNOME_*PAD macros?
Thanks in advance.
] [Thread Prev