[Usability]HIGfing the properties windows

I can try to rearrange some spacing/allignment stuff in the properties
window.

Just some design question:
        * 12 px between window border and widgets?
        * 24 px between notebook and buttons?
        * 12 px between notebook internal border and internal widget?
        * remove separators in "Permissions" tab and using a 18 px
          spacing?
        * Can I use directly numbers (ie. gtk_vbox_new (TRUE, 18) ) or I
          have to use GNOME_*PAD macros?

Thanks in advance.
--
Think bigger