[Usability]Improvement of the controlcenter

Hi!

Last night I've been working on improving the gnome control center:

	* removed the frames
	* added paddings
	* renamed some strings (Gnils suggested them)

As for the second point I've got some problems:
Does the HIG say how much padding there has to be? For now, I've added 8 px and
it looks ok. I've already shown it to Jody who says that the new dialog looks
much prettier than the old one.
I've attached the glade file (bzipped2), which contains some warning when
you're executing gnome-default-applications-properties. I couldn't figure out
why.
I'll continue to HIG'ifie the rest of the controlcenter but I need your
assistance. Things certainly need to be discussed, but we should avoid
discussions which will lead to nowhere.

Greetings,
Christian