[Usability] using voodoocaht my fav chat wif linux gnome

helo friend,sorry if this is wrong place to ask this but i have a ?. If u would check out this site and advise me if linux suse and gnome dektop will work with this caht >found at www.voodoochat.com  its a common real tiem chat much like irc but u have pitures in the room voice buddy list lots cool stuff i hat e to put out the money if linux cant make this thing work cuz if it cant i have to stay with windows=[
    thanks again sorry if this is wrong place for this,if so please forward to the correct mailing list ty so much

         peace out scooter