Re: [Usability] UI proposal for icon selector

> Mark, you've done it again.  Like most developers you have a decent
> monitor, however there are many users out there with crappy hardware and
> old monitors* and 6x5 would be just too big.

Well actually I thought that "assuming the dialog isn't bigger than
640x480" was implied. I guess it wasn't. IIRC You yourself are always
giving out that the file selector dialog is too small. I agree that
these dialogs should have maximisers, but I also think that they should
have a decent size by default.

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student