Re: [Epiphany] Re: [Usability] Re: Bookmarks localization (was Re: Epiphany default toolbar layout)

On 30 Apr 2003, Calum Benson wrote:

> Date: 30 Apr 2003 14:15:51 +0100
> From: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
> To: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth gnu org>
> Cc: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>, usability gnome org,
>      epiphany mozdev org, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
> Subject: Re: [Epiphany] Re: [Usability] Re: Bookmarks localization (was
>     Re: Epiphany default toolbar layout)
>
> On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 13:57, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:
> > Waarom? Kan je geen Nederlands begrijpen?
>
> Only the parts that are sufficiently similar to the bits of German I can
> speak, which luckily that was :)

I only use the local version of google when i want to search for local
content.

if i get rerouted to it, i simply type http://www.google.com/en and that
seems to do the trick (i have not looked at it but i suspect a cookie is
being set telling google not to keep redirecting me.

Sincerely
Alan Horkan

google beta, those were the days ;)