Re: [Usability]HIG should advise against Yes/No in confirmation alerts

I'd bet money* it is elsewhere in the HIG.  I know it is Gnome policy to
have "Do Action" or "Cancel", rather than having a description and then a
Yes/No.
If I weren't on dialup I'd try and prove it and give you a link.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

* or confectionary.