[Usability]personas

I was wondering if anyone else out there had constructed usability
personas for the gnome desktop. If so could someone provide me with a
link to view them? I'm taking a graduate HCI class right now that
clarkbw and I sort of dreamt up. (Good papers to read at
http://www.clarkson.edu/~clarkbw/hci but I think they may be password
protected because of copyright or something).

Part of the course is to read "The Inmates are Running the Asylum" and
create personas for the gnome2 desktop environment. We were wondering if
anyone is interested in seeing the personas we've come up with so far,
and perhaps comment on them?  The goal was to do these and submit them
back to the community if theres sufficient interest.... so is there?  :)