Re: [Usability]recent documents in panel

On Sun, 2002-09-15 at 17:49, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-09-14 at 17:40, James Willcox wrote:
>
> > Ok, I change the "Documents" menu to look like this, and I've also gone
> > ahead and implemented the "recent applictions" stuff.  New screenshot:
> > http://snorp.coreyo.net/files/Screenshots/panel-recent-apps.png
>
> I think if you're going to add a recent used apps feature, it may make
> more sense to put it into the applications menu.

Ok, several people have mentioned this.  How does the following look:
http://snorp.coreyo.net/files/Screenshots/gnome-panel/panel-recent-apps-2.png

I don't know if I really like it at the top, but if it was any place
else in the applications menu, I think you lose a lot of the advantages
a recent app menu gives you (like less menu traversal).

Thanks,
James