[Usability]Re: MM's new Gnome file dialogs

One quick easy question.  Love the new look of the file selector widget
but ... yeah it was coming ... what happened to the date column for the
list view.  In the latest examples I do not see one.  Was this an
ovesight, a design decision or what?

It was the first thing my boss who loves evolution but hates the attach
file dialog in evolution because of the lack of a proper list view when
he is trying to go find some file in a public nfs share with literally
hundreds of data files and such.

Thanks MM though for all the work and yes I heard it won't go in until
probably gnome 2.4.  Good coding all that.

--
Johnathan Bailes

At midnight all the agents
And the superhuman crew