Re: [Usability]Mozilla & Link Prefetching UI Sanity

> Ultimately, I think we will probably end up with a visible user
> preference just because that seems to make people feel comfortable.
>  But, in the end it only partially solves the problem people think
> it solves :-/
>
> I suppose it matters to what extent <link> prefetching takes off.

Given that it will only prefetch a minimal amount of stuff based on
predicted next moves during usage breaks, I think your initial 'no option'
goal was great.

I can imagine the amount of flamage, too, though. Very annoying. :-)

- Jeff

--
  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.