Re: [Usability]Movie Player seek bar problems

Hi John,

> I usually go through this process, use seek bar to get to somewhere
> around 45 minutes, then jump back and forth around the 45 minute mark
> until I get 'lucky' enough to get close enough to the 45 minute mark
> that I am satisified. Two possible solutions to this would be
> make the seek bar large enough to get a certain resolution out of it.
> Or have a dialog where you could input the exact time that you want
> to start viewing from. Any suggestions/comments?

The first thing that comes to mind for me is to have a [<] and a [>]
button on both ends of the bar. Pressing (and holding) one of these
buttons will fine adjust the time-location, which is of course also
visible.

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778