Re: [Usability]request for UI review

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 19:07, sam th wrote:
> I'm currently working on improving the UI of AbiWord to comply with the
> GNOME HIG, and usability principles in general.  It would be of great
> help if people on the usability team were willing to perform a UI review
> for AbiWord.

We're already way behind way schedule with the ui-reviews unfortunately
:/  But if you're willing to take some screenshots of the
windows/menus/dialogs you want reviewed and post them somewhere, that
might increase your chances, as the people who attend don't necessarily
have the latest and greatest installed.  Or, in my case, they don't have
room to install AbiWord anyway :)

Cheeri,
Calum.