Re: [Usability]UI Review Summary - week 2

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 13:37, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> Okay, so I've gone through the logs for last week and written up some of
> the stuff that we've discussed. I'm not sure where we stand with respect
> to getting this stuff into bugzilla.gnome.org - maybe someone can
> comment?
>
> 			See ya,
> 				Glynn :)

Well, some of this is repeating what you posted a few days ago and I put
into bugzilla :-)

If you look at the existing bugzilla bugs, a lot of them are
cuts-and-pastes of the UI review by section - every single issue does
_not_ need a separate bug, that's ridiculous. Although sometimes an
issue looks separate enough to warrant a separate bug - an example is I
logged a separate bug for "What the hell is a service" because it looked
like a lot of UI discussion was needed - most of these can be squashed
into one bug per dialog.

Unless anyone has any objections to the way I put the last lot of bugs
into bugzilla, I'd be happy to carry on committing the UI reviews.

--
Andrew