[Usability]Re: UI Review Suggestions - Preference Dialogs

Hey,

> That's broken as hell Glynn. The previews are providing relevant
> information toward making the decision without having to click on each
> item and see how it looks. They also help to explain some very confusing
> terms like "scale" and "stretch". There are issues to work on here, but
> getting rid of visual previews for what is a fundemantally visual option
> is really silly.

Not if looking at the generated thumbnails gives you no idea of what it
will look like, although obviously it very much depends on the image
involved. Also, it's not terribly obvious, to my poor eyes at least,
which button is pressed down in the dialog....but whatever.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)