[Usability]Re: Discussion: 2.2 Proposed Modules List

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> This is a plain list of the proposed modules for 2.2, without any comments
> other than a short description and a list of dependencies. The purpose of
> this discussion is to work out what is appropriate and achievable for 2.2,
> based on a11y, code quality, i18n, maintainership, portability, relevance,
> stability and usability.

Hello to everyone on the project-specific lists. :-) This discussion is very
relevant to you, and for (anti-cross-post-a-go-go) sanity's sake I've just
posted it to desktop-devel. Please join in, your input is very important.

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-November/msg00177.html

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                      far as films go." - Cody Russell