Re: [Usability]"Fitts law" issues

Dave Bordoley wrote:
On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 10:22, Seth Nickell wrote:
2) Scrollbars should also be reachable from the very edge of the screen.
This should be possible-ish with Metacity's "get rid of window borders
on maximize" stuff.
This actually seems to work with nautilus and evolution, but not with
other gnome apps.

this doesn't work for me. I tried (gedit and nautilus) with Bluecurve as well as with other themes both on GTK+ and on Metacity with no changes of any kind. I think it is _both_ a WM and a toolkit problem, though.

--
  Michele - micampe micampe it

Oh, look around you, all around you,
riding on a copper wave.