Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: [Usability]Galeon feature implementation

>> >They'd be saved dynamically as you used the software, with the session
>> >title being taken from the time that you quit.
>>
>> How do you quit without a quit menu ?
>
>You close all of the windows. :-)

Ok then the saving would have to happen per window. You confused me by saying
galeon would automagically save _sessions_ :). The concept of application
session doesnt exist anymore if you remove the quit button.

This would be also a sort of Undo functionality when closing a window with
a lot of tabs inside for accident.
I dont think it fully covers the usage of Exit with session functionality
but it sounds like a good compromise to me.

/me is getting nervous again :( Need to stay out of galeon discussions.

Marco