Re: [Usability]Galeon feature implementation

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 09:27:37AM -0500, Dave Bordoley wrote:

> they have taken galeon out of memory. I would hope to see galeon avoid
> netscape's big mistake of having a "quit" menu item as well (even filed

I remember quite a discussion on this about a year ago: I fully agree
with you.

> What would be really cool is a vfolderish type view of bookmarks, so
> that users can view their bookmarks folder in nautilus and choose which
> bookmark "sets" they want to open in their web browser.

While we're in the bookmark view topic, has anybody had a look at the
experimental bookmark editor I did for XBEL bookmarks (like Galeon's)?

I remember posting something on the list some months ago, but it's
passed unobserved.  Maybe August was a bad time for that?

The URL is http://people.debian.org/~enrico/tagbk.html

The interface is still quite rude, it's there to experiment with the
proposed new way of editing bookmarks.

Is there a way to integrate a bookmark editor with Galeon so that I
don't have to quit, edit bookmarks and restart it?

Bye,

Enrico