Re: [Usability]Re: toolbar issues

OK, well the hourglass cursor would be nice, but that means that this
proposal is star trek future since application feedback would need to be
added to nautilus.

personally i think the hour glass cursor is should be used for launch
feedback(opening apps from the desktop or the panel). I think the
throbber should be used for loading of inline views feedback.

dave