[Usability]UI/String Review - Day 1

Hey there,

After a day of discussion we finished up early [sorry to .us people] but
I think it proved really useful - certainly from my point of view.
We got through the panel and most of Nautilus today. A summary of the
changes that we felt needed to be made can be seen at

       http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~gfoster/ui-review/ui-review-panel.txt
       http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~gfoster/ui-review/ui-review-nautilus.txt

And if you were worried that we were talking crack, then you can read
the IRC logs ;)

	http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~gfoster/ui-review/ui-review-[1-7].txt

Everyone felt it was worthwhile to continue this discussion so we will
be meeting on #ui-review again at 9am GMT, Thursday 16th May.

Look forward to seeing you there.

				See ya,
					Glynn :)