[Usability]Re: just a short question : Nautilus : Desktop : Properites

Question 1:

Your talking about editing .desktop files in nautilus. Well right now
you can't do it :) There are some people working on it, and hopefully
post 2.0 this feature will be added.

Question 2:
Another idea that i like is to make all the special folders sub folders
of start-here and make start-here a virtual sub folder of the users
desktop ($home for me). I'm not sure what others think...

Another option would be to make a location sidebar with a column of
icons for each special location sort of like in macos column view.

dave