Re: [Usability]mnemonics on notebook tabs

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 22:12, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Edit->Keybindings

hah!  I didn't think of that, with gnome 1 you typed the new key over
an active menu item.  I just assumed keybindings were broken.

Thanks!

Liam

PS: open link (right menu) is working now too.

PPS it's odd having to left click, then right click, then press
bckspace.  I wonder how i'd bind backspace to something... there
should be a "disable" menu item I think.