[Usability]Further WM integration postponed until after GNOME 2.0?

I noticed that the integration of Sawfish into GNOME
2.0 was a little better than it was in GNOME 1.x, but
it's still not as integrated as, say, kwin, is into
KDE. Are plans for further window manager integration
being postponed until after GNOME 2.0 final? Are there
any plans for further window manager integration at
all?

=====
-- I am a fool for Christ. Mostly I am a fool. --