Re: [Usability]ACM HCI conference and GNOME

I wrote the article you found, with Suzanna's help - it's a mild adaptation of the original call for participation in the workshop, which Anna Dirks posted here in January.

Calum Benson of Sun Ireland will be there.

Seth and Anna had hopes of coming, but both are presenting at GUADEC3 earlier in the month, so they may not be available.

We're hoping to make the conversation larger than GNOME; still the fact that the two co-organizers who will be present are most familiar with this part of the open source software community means GNOME experiences will be influential.

Anyone else interested in coming to Minneapolis in the spring?

--
Nancy Frishberg, Ph.D.
Solaris HCI Manager