Re: [Usability]From application- to user-centric configuration
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- Cc: Daniel F Moisset <dmoisset arnet com ar>, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]From application- to user-centric configuration
- Date: 09 Mar 2002 20:32:20 -0500
Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu> writes:
> GNOME is going to be using gconf for the forseeable future, though we're
> happy if other projects use it too.
However gconf can easily use a more common solution as backend, if the
more common solution would need to support dynamic change notification
so can't be just plain text files.
] [Thread Prev