[Usability]Right-click menu for panel launcher item

Hey.

I know you're in the middle of getting Gnome 2 out the door, but I have a
feature I would like to see added to the panel launcher items. I don't
mind at all doing it myself. I've been wanting to be involved in the Gnome
project for some time and this might be a good way. As far as I can
understand, what I'm proposing shouldn't require any API changes. In any
case it would be a fun project for me, and if it never makes in into the
offical Gnome releases that's fine.

Phew.. alright. I want to be able to add additional programs to a launch
item that would be shown in the right-click menu. Basically it would be
possible to right click on the launcher and above all the other stuff
(Properties, Remove from panel, etc...) there would be a number of menu
options that launches some user specified programs.

This would allow me to have a single terminal launcher in the panel, and
left-clicking it would bring up the standard local terminal. But
right-clicking it would bring up all these other options. SSH connections
to various university servers for instance. That would be sweet. Ofcourse
the properties GUI would have to be updated to allow for the configuration
of these additional program launches (I'm running out of terms).

So, uhm, yeah. Tell me what source archive I should download and what
files to look at and I'll get to it. I guess making it for Gnome 2 would
make more sense than the soon obsolete 1.4.

Thank you. I'm looking forwards to getting my hands dirty...

/M