Re: [Usability]Save dialog
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: jauco <jauco eudoramail com>, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Save dialog
- Date: 07 Mar 2002 11:32:48 -0500
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:
> <quote who="jauco">
> > When I'm using the save as... dialog changing directories makes the
> > proposed filename disappear. This is especially tiresome when using galeon
> > to download rpm's or so. Should'nt this be changed or has it already, or
> > am I just doing something wrong?
> It has been fixed for GTK+ 2.0.
(And will be fixed in 1.2.11 as well.)
] [Thread Prev