Re: [Usability]fullscreen mode

Hrm. Terminals seem like a strange thing to have fullscreen, but I guess
web browsers seem a little weird to me too. It just doesn't seem that
bad to lose a few dozen pixels of height from the screen for a titlebar
*shrug*.

Be that as it may, if we're going to have a rash of applications that
support fullscreen we should come up with a standard for doing it (and
more importantly...a standard for getting *out* of it!).

-Seth