Re: [Usability]Taskbar should show tasks on all workspaces by default

Hello,

On 26 Jul 2002, Sunnanvind Fenderson wrote:

> I like how workspaces are totally separated, like totally different
> desktops. Maybe the default should be to have just one workspace (and
> thus, no workspace switcher showing)?

Either that (but beware of the choir of critics saying you're dumbing down
GNOME and imitating windows) or show all tasks on all workspaces. I know I
shouldn't take myself as an example, but FWIW, I've always liked the
latter setup best.

bye,
--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778