Re: [Usability]Re: Revenge of the Paperless Office

First, I'm new on this list - please flame me whenever I do something
wrong. I'm a doctoral student in cognitive science and have taught a few
classes in usability design - that's not what I'm actually working on,
but that has never stopped the university...

To some extent it is already like this. The full-size Evo icon is round
and yellow; Galeon is blue and bubbly; gnumeric is light blue and
square; x-chat is red/orange and cross-shaped. What might be needed is
to make these properties clearer for the mini-icons, and maybe to make a
point of considering the 'gestalt' (sorry) of icons compared to other
when designing them.