Re: [Usability] Re: Decision: instant apply window buttons

<quote who="David Moles">

> Yeah. This is why I like Calum's proposal to have Try, Cancel (which
> undoes everything to where it was before you made changes), and OK.

[ again, no longer on desktop-devel ]

I'm not too sure this layout solves the problem - how do I know that cancel
will undo the actions I've tried?

Perhaps a Cooper-ian way of doing this would be Try, Undo, Done (or OK), so
you're actively undoing actions, and have no ambiguity over what Cancel
does.

That said, it seems that instant apply is the main game now. :)

- Jeff

--
   "When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
                         roll in." - Michael Meeks