Re: [Usability] Re: Settings windows and dialogs

<quote who="Alex Larsson">

> On 16 Jan 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:
>
> > If you do a) when app authors need b) then you will rightfully be
> > ignored, and if the HIG contains a) then it will rightfully be
> > ignored as well. My .02.
>
> Couldn't have said it better myself.

Without any trace of tongue-in-cheek, I think Havoc's two points and
comment here should go in the HIG.

:)

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL