Re: [Usability] instant-apply issue
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- Cc: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>, usability gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] instant-apply issue
- Date: 14 Jan 2002 16:23:21 -0500
ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> writes:
> > > if (!gconf_key_is_writable (key))
> > > gtk_widget_set_sensitive (key_editor, FALSE);
> BTW, do we have metadata notification in gconf, for stuff like this? I.e.
> can I have a live property editor that responds to the administrator
> locking/unlocking the underlying property?
The API supports it (the GConfEntry passed to your notify callback has
the metainfo inside it, gconf_entry_get_is_writable()). However,
there's currently no notification when the administrator changes
things, because I haven't figured out any way to implement it.
] [Thread Prev