[Usability] Easy Gnome Application Developer

hi,
  I am starting on a new project that will make Gnome development really easy. It will combine the best features of Glade.
  Oh yes the aim is to make you write a program once and have it run as a gui program on the command line interface or as a web page.(For the technically inclined it is contextual abstracted IO).
 Do tell me what you think of this flame or not. I think Gnome applications really do suffer from portability between Net and Gui elements right now, and this project is aimed at closing that gap. Send mail comments to my other mail ID zaph0d_42 hotmail com

zaph0d