Re: [Usability] Re: The state of keyboard navigation
- From: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Re: The state of keyboard navigation
- Date: 01 Feb 2002 13:08:58 -0500
On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 13:03, Calum Benson wrote:
> Calum Benson wrote:
> > I've just updated the keynav proposal tables at
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keyboardnav.html with an extra
> > column, listing what keynav seems to be in place as of Tuesday.
> > Executive summary: gtk is mostly keyboard navigable, but not necessarily
> > either consistently or in the way we proposed.
> I've just updated the keynav lists at the URL above with a fair
> smattering of libgnomeui widgets too. Some of these are in a right old
> state keynav wise; IconList and DateEntry spring to mind :( I've filed
> bug reports for the new ones where appropriate.
Sorry to add to the spam count, but the list of GNOME2+keynav bugs is
If you have a keynav bug that you believe is GNOME2 worthy, please make
sure when you file it that you add the GNOME2 and keynav keywords to the
] [Thread Prev