Re: [Usability]HIG/GNOME 2 usability comments (long)

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 07:52:16PM +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> One remark about rollup: I think it would be nice if rollup could have its
> titlebar button, just like minimize, maximize and close. Maybe not by
> default though.

There's a bug about that. The problem is that existing themes don't
know how to draw such a button.

I'll probably try to batch up a lot of "requires theme format changes"
bugs after we branch off a stable version for 2.2 and do them as a
group.

Havoc