Re: [Usability]PATCH: Bug 82107, Turn off nautilus sidebar and location bar by default

<quote who="Dave Bordoley">

> 1) The location bar should be off by default.

I'd support this if the "View as..." menu and zoom widgets were moved into
the standard toolbar. Those are important to have available by default.

> 2) The sidebar should be off by default

Much agreement from here, at least until we get:

  - a non-wacky tabs thingy in the sidebar (Dave Camp was showing off a nice
    screenshot with his replacement for the tabbing widget a while back)
  - a really slick, multi-rooted tree system (either in the main view or in
    a sidebar)

Keep in mind that all of this is waaay 2.2...

- Jeff

--
                       'unf' is walking into a door.
                     'untz' is walking into a drum kit.