Re: [Usability]GNOME-SEARCH-TOOL

Dennis,

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Dennis Cranston wrote:

> You are not referring to the same Eugenia who wrote that terrible review on
> GNOME 2.0.  I read her article, and I was less than impressed with her
> intelligence.

IIRC she wrote more than one article on some aspects of GNOME, and while
not all the critical points were valid, certainly some of them were. I'm
not going to repeat them here, but you can read the comments at OSNews and
on this list for an elaborate discussion.

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778