Re: [Usability]GNOME-SEARCH-TOOL: Another modified screenshot.

Dennis Cranston <dennis_cranston yahoo com> writes:

> All,
>
> Here is another screenshot showing more changes suggested by this mailing list.
>
> Screenshot:
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=10513
>
> Please Cc your complaints to my email address.

While it has very little to do with usability, you might want to
consider changing the scrolled window containing the results list view
to be SHADOW_IN.  Additionally, we need to enable dragging from the
results window at some point.

Thanks,
-Jonathan