[Usability]About GNOME2 usability problems (extending Actions menu, etc.)

 Hello,

In my previos letter '[Usability]making GNOME more usable' (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2002-July/msg00187.html)
I have touched three problems:
1.how to run the needed applications easier.
2. Program windows can hide under GNOME upper menu panel. (This problem iritates me a lot....).
3. Changing POSIX/C English to English (POSIX/C).

Do I have to report bugs for all of these problems if I want them to be solved? If yes, for which component should I report bug for the 1 problem of mine?

Best regards, Egle Girinaite