Re: [Usability] Eugenia's UI review/mockup

>I find both of these suggestions Crack(tm) as they introduce more font
variations in _all_ windows. In the >reviewer's mock-up screenshot
http://goober.osnews.com/img/1495/modified.png there are at least _four_
>different font weights/sizes in every window (including very small
windows).

Actually, there are "only" three variations, not four. [Size 8, Normal] for
application fonts, [Size 9, Normal] for buttons, and [size 8, bold] for
header of a group (child views, tabs). If you are reffering as the "fourth"
font variation to the combo box fonts or to the window manager's font, I did
not touch or modified these off the original screenshot..

Regards,
Eugenia

Editor-in-Chief at http://www.OSNews.com