Re: [Usability]eye friendlyness :-)

sön 2002-08-04 klockan 15.15 skrev Ali Akcaagac:
> hi, i don't exactly know where to put this there are no exact defined
> bugzilla entries for this kind of stuff. i doubt that programmers
> generally care what kind of icons their applications show but it would
> be cool to get some special 'art' mailinglist or 'art' bugzilla entry,
> so long i would be happy to see the "system tools" menu entry slighly
> cleaned up with better icons. as it looks now <attachment> it doesn't
> really look attractive. hope no one kills me for the 16kb attachment.

Haha, OT, does System Log has the crappiest icon or what? Hadn't seen
this before. Though perhaps someone thinks it's pretty clever in English
but it means _nothing_ in other languages.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/