[Usability]need usability folks for a bugzilla alias

In an attempt to get the right people to address the right bugs, I've
convinced louie we need a usability-maint bugzilla gnome org alias that
has a couple of you usability folks on it. The idea behind this was to
have a single email we (the bug hunting folks) could add to the cc: line
of a given bug, to get the "right" way to deal with whatever
accessability issues the bug presents. I'm going for a new alias rather
than just cc:'ing the mailing list as a whole for several reasons. One,
it will be a non-zero increase in traffic, and some people won't want to
see all the additional emails. Two, we'd rather have the various
usability debates happen on the list, and then the decision get attached
to the bug.

So, to make this work, I need a couple of people willing to deal with
the additional email traffic, and sufficiently knowledgeable about what
the "right" usability thing is (or knowlegable enough to know when the
list as a whole needs to sort it out). Volunteers? Seth?
--
dave