Re: [Usability]mnemonics on notebook tabs

Hmmm.

I always try to add the mnemonics to notebook tabs in Evolution. Why
would they be bad? It seems much nicer to me to be able to use a
mnemonic to open the page you want than to press tab a hundred times to
open it. Can you aquaint me with the logic which lobbies against them?

The only objection I can think of to using mnemonics in notebook tabs
is that they restrict the possible mnemonics for other widgets in the
dialog. Am I missing something here?

Anna